The Landing Programme is an opportunity for regions or consortium of partners interested to partner with/attract to deploy/collaborate with the leading European super-scale up mobility tech solutions companies brought together with a group of national and international stakeholders interested to finance pilot projects in host regions. The landing programme is an extension of the Tech Tour Mobility event on 13-14 November in Munich. A hosting region can tailor the landing programme to its needs and more specifically choose one of the 6 core tech tracks in which Tech Tour can bring the best tech solutions companies, investors and corporates:
- Electrification: Storage, Charging and Electric Vehicles
- Hydrogen Mobility & Synthetic Fuels: Storage, Charging and Hydrogen Vehicles
- Autonomous Transport: Sensors & Semiconductors and Autonomous Solutions
- Logistics: Multi-modal Transport and Shipping & Freight
- Smart Mobility: Vehicle leasing/Fleet management, Sharing Solutions and Micro Mobility
- Air Transport: Urban Air Mobility, Drones and Long-Distance Air Transport
The agenda includes 10 Super Scale-Up Companies presentations by CEOs in one sub sector of the hosting region's choice, 10 regional "Club" members from other regions, 10 corporate "Club" members, 6 sub sector expert selection committee members, 30 regional (Super) Scale-ups.
Landing Programme Format:
Day 1: VIP dinner with short a Roundtable, SSU intros, keynotes by host region, and an after dinner special event - "Exploring Munich by night"
Day 2: Deep dive into scaling opportunities, One2One lounge and lunch meetings and visits and meetings with partners.
Key stats of the event:
1 Great location
2 Hosting networks: Tech Tour + International Venture Club
2 Days to engage with successful peers and decision makers
30 regional Scale-Ups-CEOs of high-performing growth companies in Mobility industries
10 Super Scale-Ups - Success stories of the most successful companies in the sector
10+ Corporate development leaders
45+ International VC investors and specialist intermediaries